let me free if.........
Saturday, 1 June 2013 ❖ 12:10:00 am | 0 Comment [s]


 ive been crying for these 3 days in the night. Just because of him that always gives me the reasons the he is sick!!! Weh I'm the most tired girl who's waiting for you. Every night you left me without any permissions. im tired! 
 
I need you tonight! I miss you a lot. I want the old you. Who's always let me sleep first before you. I miss ur morning text........... Somehow, I miss Azri. The one who always wakes me up from sleep. but doesnt meant i still love him. but let gone by gone. 

but kind of weird. since ure back from the trips. ive noticed that uve changed! u treat me like a stranger. what happened to you? oh i meant WHAT HAPPENED TO US? we are totally changed. i still love u though. 

could u pls leave me.......... kalau dah tak sayang............ jangan buat aku macam nilah! 






erm............................................................
whatever. im missing you so bad. i love you sayang. bye xoxoxo mia



Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome Note

Annyeonghaseyo Earth-lings! Welcome To My Blog! My name is Nurfarah Damia . Facebook
Twitter







Let's Talking here!









Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: